ON PERSONAL DATA (LOPD-ENS)
At Cáceres County Council we take the management of information and the use we make of data very seriously.
We have drawn up and approved the plan of suitability for the National Security Scheme (Esquema Nacional de Seguridad, ENS) and naturally we are up-to-date with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, AGPD). This allows us to show the following Declaration in accordance with the ENS.
By following these criteria we have approved the document including the security policy by combining the criteria established in both regulations.
Information for the user
Cáceres County Council informs the users of its website that it observes current legislation on personal data protection (Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December) and on the National Security Scheme (Royal Decree 3/2010, of 8th January), the privacy of users, and the secrecy and security of their personal data, and declares its intention of putting into practice the necessary technical, and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the same and of avoiding their alteration, loss, and unauthorised processing or access, given the state of technology, of the nature of the data stored, and of the risks to which they are exposed whether these be caused by human action or the physical or natural environment.
On providing their personal data to Cáceres County Council users declare that they fully accept without reservations the processing of the same by the former.
These data will neither be distributed nor used for business or advertising purposes by the County Council and any transfer to third parties will be duly notified to those affected specifying the identity of the cessionaires and the purpose for which the data transferred will be used, in accordance with Articles 11 and 21 of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data.
To be precise, when Cáceres County Council collects personal data by means of its website it will inform the user in advance in a clear and unequivocal manner of the following particulars:
The existence of a file or the processing of personal data and the identity of the person responsible
The personal data provided to Cáceres County Council as a consequence of the use of this website will be compiled and archived on a data file, the parties responsible for which will be the following:
1. Figures of responsibility according to the Organic Law of Data Protection
- Responsible for the files: Presidency of Cáceres County Council.
- Responsible for security: Area Manager for New Technologies.
- In charge of processing: the person responsible for the unit in each case.
2. Figures of responsibility according to the National Security Scheme
- Responsible for the information: Presidency of Cáceres County Council.
- Responsible for the service: the person responsible for the service or unit in each case.
- Responsible for security: Area Manager for New Technologies.
- Responsible for the system: Section Manager for Networks and Systems.
Purpose of the collection and recipients of the information
The sole purpose of the collection of personal data of users of this website is that of improving the providing of the services offered and managing all their proceedings in a satisfactory manner and will be preceded by the necessary information and application to the users of the website. The data registered may be used for the purpose of producing statistics, of sending scientific information, of managing incidents, or of carrying out market research, in addition to those which have expressly gathered the data.
Inscription of the file on the register of the Data Protection Agency
The following list of files is inscribed with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, AEPD); by clicking on the link you can access the publication in the Official Provincial Gazette (Boletín Oficial de la Provincia, BOP) in which the inscription is issued. Under the “processing” section you will find the administrative unit or area in charge of the processing of the data.
|Ongoing||Management of the formative data of the register of applicants of formative offers for seeking training courses in keeping with the professional profile of the interested parties. (Modification October 2013)||Local Development and Training Area|
|Management of human resources||Management and coordination of human resources||Human Resources Area|
|Incapacity for work and occupational accidents||Files which include the management of IT and occupational accidents of staff providing their services at the County Council||Human Resources Area|
|Clock control||Registering the time of checking in and checking out together with the paid leave and holidays of the person providing his/her service at Cáceres County Council||Human Resources Area|
|Payrolls||Management of payrolls||Human Resources Area|
|Prevention of occupational hazards||Management of the prevention of occupational hazards, occupational accidents, health surveillance, and the carrying out of epidemiological studies of the personnel of Cáceres County Council||Human Resources Area|
|Selective tests and job vacancies||Management of the selective processes called for access to Cáceres County Council jobs||Human Resources Area|
|General file of agencies and artists||Locating the data of the musical agencies and artists so as to be able to contact them and also obtaining their tax data so as to be able to enter into private performing contracts. (Modification October 2013)||Culture and Social Policy Area|
|Stage||Gathering information on artists and groups of Extremadura so as to draw up the catalogue of the institution which is made available to the local entities of the province on the website of the ICB so as to be able to grant subsidies to the town councils, minor local entities, and municipal associations of Cáceres so that they can be contracted. (Modification October 2013)||Culture and Social Policy Area|
|Training||Management by Cáceres County Council of formative data of the register of applicants for formative offers from the various plans managed by this county council||Local Development and Training Area|
|Register and electronioc register||The presentation by citizens of applications, documents, and notifications together with the accompanying paperwork to the County Council or to those Administrations with which the County Council has signed the agreement referred to in Law 39/2015 of 1st October||Presidency Area|
|Legal Consultancy||Managing the reports, recourses, and claims processed by the area of Legal Consultancy of Cáceres County Council.||Assistance and Municipal Development Area|
The obligatory or optional nature of the replies to the questions which may be put to them and the consequences of obtaining the data or the refusal to provide them
The users guarantee the veracity and authenticity of the information and data which they provide by virtue of the use of this website and will be obliged to maintain them updated in such a way that they reflect reality at all times. Any false, incomplete, or inaccurate declaration which may occur as a consequence of the information and data declared together with any damage that such information may cause will be the responsibility of the users.
The possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition (ARCO rights)
The users may exercise at any time the following rights:
- The right of access: This right, which is regulated in Article 15 of the Organic Law on Data Protection (Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos, LOPD) and in Articles 27 to 30 of Royal Decree 1720/2007, allows the user to address the person in charge of a specific file in order to request information on whether his/her own personal data are being processed, the purpose of the processing which may be occurring, and also the information available on the origin of said data and the notifications made or anticipated of the same.
- The rights of rectification and cancellation: These rights, which are regulated in Article 16 of the LOPD and in Articles 31 to 33 of Royal Decree 1720/2007, are two of the options available to the citizen when his/her personal data being subject to processing are inaccurate, incomplete, inadequate, or excessive. In these cases the holder of the data may request of the person responsible for the file the rectification of the data and the registration of those which correspond or their cancellation and definitive elimination from the file.
- Right of opposition: This right, which is regulated in Articles 34 to 36 of Royal Decree 1720/2007, consists of the power of the holder of the personal data to address the person responsible for the file and request that the latter cease processing his/her data in the following cases:
- When the data are being processed without his/her consent.
- When his/her data are being processed for purposes of advertising or business research.
- When the aim of the processing is the making of a decision referring to the person affected and based solely on the automated treatment of his/her personal data.
The exercising of these rights will not affect in any way access to the website and must be carried out by means of the electronic processing of the “ARCO rights application” or by means of a written notification addressed to:
- Diputación Provincial de Cáceres Plaza de Santa María s/n – 10.071. Cáceres.
- Tlf. 927 25 55 00 firstname.lastname@example.org